[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

After ten years, Peter Kirk has returned to the lives of his uncle and the crew of the Starship Enterprise, raising questions, concerns and not some small amount of pain as the shattered young man is very obviously in bad shape. What will the crew do when what should be a joyous return from the dead turns awkward and off-putting?


Rated: T
Categories: Original Series, Alternate Universes, Crossovers Characters: Kirk, James T.
Genre: Horror
Warnings: Adult Situations
Challenges: None
Series: The Ancient Destroyer Cycle : Never Parted (2278 to ?)
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 19042 Read: 10003
Published: 20 Dec 2013 Updated: 22 Dec 2013
Story Notes:

A direct sequel to 'And I Must Bide'. While I've tried to avoid continuity lock-out to new or casual readers of 'The Ancient Destroyer Cycle' with varying degrees of success, this one is immersed in its story. Warning for implicit descriptions of the horrors an abducted child can face.

1. Chapter 1 by Gojirob [Reviews - 0] (6433 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Gojirob [Reviews - 0] (2812 words)

3. Chapter 3 by Gojirob [Reviews - 0] (3055 words)

4. Chapter 4 by Gojirob [Reviews - 0] (1843 words)

5. Chapter 5 by Gojirob [Reviews - 0] (4899 words)