[Reviews - 17] LikedPrinter
Summary:

Pre-LaunchA series of short vignettes featuring characters from Star Trek: Tesseract before their mission to the Delta Quadrant.


Rated: K+
Categories: Expanded Universes Characters: Ensemble Cast - USS Tesseract, Icheb, O'Connor, Maren, Oyugo, Adele
Genre: General
Warnings: Adult Language
Challenges: None
Series: Star Trek: Tesseract
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 6072 Read: 11780
Published: 02 Feb 2010 Updated: 06 May 2013

1. Laundry by kes7 [Reviews - 4] (614 words)

(With thanks to Miranda Fave for the "laundry" prompt ...)

2367: Lieutenant JG Adele Oyugo of the USS Endeavour was one of the lucky ones:  As a crewmember on the sole Federation starship to make it through the battle against the Borg at Wolf 359, she survived.  Her Imzadi wasn't so lucky.  Two months later, she thinks about what she has lost ... and what she has left.

2. Command Team by kes7 [Reviews - 4] (1275 words)

2385: Captain Adele Oyugo's Imzadi was killed by the Borg at Wolf 359 nearly eighteen years ago.  Now, she has been chosen to lead the first official Federation mission to the Delta Quadrant.  Her first officer?  A young ex-drone rescued from the Collective by the crew of the USS Voyager.  A few musings from Adele on the matter, plus an early encounter between the two.

3. Night Terrors by kes7 [Reviews - 3] (708 words)

2384: Maren O'Connor can't sleep.

4. Slipstream Jitters by kes7 [Reviews - 2] (1568 words)

2386: Captain Adele Oyugo meets Lieutenant Maren O'Connor for the first time.

5. Fatal Error by kes7 [Reviews - 4] Liked (1907 words)

2384/86: The tougher the choice, the tougher the consequence.  Icheb learns this lesson the hard way.  Again.*  

(*This chapter contains spoilers for Star Trek: Tesseract --Part I.)