[Reviews - 0] LikedPrinter
Summary: While imprisoned in Internment Camp 371, Dr. Julian Bashir was noticed simply because he was an Augment and the Jem'Hadar wanted to take advantage of his unique genetics through surgical experimentation.

Now free of the camp, Dr. Bashir is left with a consequence of the experimentation and he must find a way to integrate that consequence into his life without causing too much of a disruption. Fortunately for him, his friends will not let him endure the experience alone.
Rated: K+
Categories: Deep Space Nine Characters: Bashir, Julian, Ensemble Cast - DS9, Ensemble Cast - Multiple, Garak, Elim, O'Brien, Miles, Sisko, Benjamin
Genre: Action/Adventure, Alternate Universe, Angst, Drama, Family, Fantasy, Friendship, IDIC, Mystery, Romance, Tragedy
Warnings: Adult Situations, Character Death, Violence
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 17294 Read: 530
Published: 24 Feb 2023 Updated: 25 Feb 2023
Story Notes:
This story was inspired by 'Alone, Together: Season One,' a multi-part series written by Matt Campbell for the Sid City Social Club. I didn't borrow anything from Matt's series, but I enjoyed watching it and offered to help him with the future of 'Alone, Together,' but he instead encouraged me to pursue creating my own works and I decided to follow his advice.

1. Surprise Burden by Chameleon777 [Reviews - 0] Liked (1562 words)

2. Consequences - 2373 by Chameleon777 [Reviews - 0] (3469 words)

3. Dark Reasoning by Chameleon777 [Reviews - 0] (2553 words)

4. Heavy Burdens by Chameleon777 [Reviews - 0] (2992 words)

5. Conspiracy To Protect - December 2373 by Chameleon777 [Reviews - 0] (3542 words)
This chapter covers the events of 'Call To Arms' with some unexpected twists and brief fluffy moments.

6. Breaking Point by Chameleon777 [Reviews - 0] (3176 words)
This chapter takes place in-step with the episodes 'A Time To Stand' and 'Rocks and Shoals.'

WARNING: Things take a turn for the worse.