[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Literary Challenge 68: In the early 25th century, the Captains of the I.K.S. B'Cnah and the U.S.S. Phoenix-X are forced to work together against an undead plague infecting both crews.
Rated: T
Categories: Expanded Universes Characters: None
Genre: Action/Adventure, Holidays, Horror, Humor
Warnings: Violence
Challenges: None
Series: Star Trek: Phoenix-X, STO Phoenix Compendium
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5578 Read: 207
Published: 05 May 2022 Updated: 17 Jun 2022
Story Notes:
Author's notes: This was written in October 2014 as part of the Star Trek Online Forums Literary Challenge #68. It generally takes place around the Iconian War time, where the KDF and Federation were forced back into being allies. It's still 2410. This three-parter was inspired by an appreciation for zombie flicks and has origins from the 2011 IDW comic series Infestation that crossed over various franchises.

Literary Challenge #68: The ancient tradition of Terran Fall Harvest Celebrations, Spirit Worship, and the practice of 'Trick or Treat' has long been studied by allies of the Federation. With our favorite holiday fast approaching, we want to see what great stories you can come up with that celebrate the concept of Halloween, either from a human perspective, or from that of any of the species in STO. Do the Klingons or Romulans have similar cultural traditions? Do the Bajorans? The Caitians? The Orions? The Talaxians? Now is your chance to invent something special just in time for the holiday.

1. STO Halloween, Part I by Hawku [Reviews - 0] (1353 words)

2. STO Halloween, Part II by Hawku [Reviews - 0] (2412 words)

3. STO Halloween, Part III by Hawku [Reviews - 0] (1813 words)